Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ARS-MHRCS Website launched!


I am excited about launching my new website for Academic Research Solutions.  Each day I am seeing the need for information services in a variety of specialties because people need to know where to go to get the assistance they need. I am an advocate for individuals who are experiencing domestic violence or contemplating suicide. These individuals, and so many others, often feel hopeless because they lack the resources that will help them make informed decisions.  There is hope for the hopeless and I want to provide them with the information they need and point them in the right direction since I am not licensed to provide them with the treatment they need.  Sometimes they just need a supportive ear because they are uncomfortable with the formalities of speaking to a licensed professional.  I advocate the support of a licensed professional because my ultimate goal is to obtain my license however I want to let people know that I understand the hesitation and provide them with options.

Well, I invite everyone to view my website at www.ars-mhrcs.com and look at what I have to offer. I will be adding additional services catered to helping members of the community. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment