Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Long Time No See...Where've You Been My Friend



It has been awhile since I posted on the blog however the blog has not left my mind. I have been thinking of so many things to write however I never had the time to type them up. I was in Miami in January for a residency with Walden University and it was very enlightening as always. Students coming from literally all over the world from different backgrounds and realms of influence.  It is an awesome opportunity to be built up as a professional psychologist however it is an even better opportunity to network with other professionals who are working towards their doctorates in various specialties.  I am looking forward to my last residency that will take place in Houston, Texas however before that happens, I go to the Southwest Psychological Association Conference in April. I know that this will be an excellent learning and networking opportunity as well.

Academic Research Solutions is all about academic, personal, professional, and spiritual development and by participating in these events, it affords us the opportunity to gather information to disseminate to the general public. Many times professional associations have these events that are very informative for the professional attendees however there is valuable information that can help the general public as well. Our goal is to bring forth this information so that the general public can be made aware of what is going on behind the scenes in the mental health community.

In addition to attending residencies, preparing for conferences, and networking, I have been working on my new website.  I will be providing more information about the new website in another post, it is still a work in progress.

Well, I just wanted to show that I'm still around and doing what I can to make things happen!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment